Re: Hi, my name is Ubuntu. Can Beagle come out to play.

Erik Bågfors wrote:
If this is safe and working... can you create a .deb as well? :)

It is your lucky day, someone just announced a .deb for beagle. That deb uses the unpatched version of beagle, but you can contact the packager to use that patch (it should be relatively safe)

http://www.tribulaciones.org/blog/computers/debian/beagle-debian_03-04-2005

I'm too lazy to package it myself so i'm not going to create a half working package when someone with the time and interest can create a proper package.

- S