Re: Hi, my name is Ubuntu. Can Beagle come out to play.

Erik Bågfors wrote:
If this is safe and working... can you create a .deb as well? :)

It is your lucky day, someone just announced a .deb for beagle. That deb uses the unpatched version of beagle, but you can contact the packager to use that patch (it should be relatively safe)

I'm too lazy to package it myself so i'm not going to create a half working package when someone with the time and interest can create a proper package.

- S