Beagle Newsletter -- 1st Edition

Hi All, today is the release of the first ever Beagle/Dashboard
Newsletter.  The goal of this Newsletter is two fold: Help bridge
communication between developers and testers, and spread information
about these projects to a wider audience.  So please feel free to pass
along this information to others as you see fit.  The first edition of
this newsletter is located on a wiki at:

http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/wiki/index.php/Newsletters

Thank you, and I hope that you and others find this information
useful.  If you notice any errors in the newsletter please pass the
information along to myself so it can get corrected.  As I said before
this is the first edition and we hope we can smooth out any kinks in
the system for future releases.

-- Joe Gasiorek
joe gasiorek gmail com
http://www.lyricswithoutmelody.org