Re: Do we need a "dashboard-commits" mailing list?
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow ximian com>
- To: Varadhan Veerapuram <vvaradhan novell com>
- Cc: Dashboard <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Do we need a "dashboard-commits" mailing list?
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:12:59 -0500
On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 17:45 -0700, Veerapuram Varadhan wrote:
> Lately I was thinking of a "dashboard-commits" mailing list, after
> reading the "two-day" log of dashboard-hackers.!!
I just subscribe to the full GNOME CVS commits list and filter it with
procmail. Something like
* ^Subject:.*GNOME CVS
in your .procmailrc should do the trick.
] [Thread Prev