Re: Inotify

The wiki ( has been updated to provide info about
the new iNotify requirement.  It has some version specific wordage
that I hope to remove soon, but this should at least keep the wiki

What is the target Linux kernel release that inotify could sneek into?
 I don't think people running older kernels are the target market for
Beagle at this point but I might be wrong.

-- Joe Gasiorek