Dewey & Dashboard

I just committed some build changes for Dewey and Dashboard.

Dewey now creates and installs pkg-config data, and Dashboard uses
pkg-config to find Dewey at configure-time[1].  Also, the Dashboard
wrapper script now automatically sets the MONO_PATH to find Dewey's
installed DLLs.

It all seems to work for me, but I always get nervous whenever I touch a
configure.in... so please let me know if you try it and have problems.

-J

[1] Just make sure that DEWEY_PREFIX/lib/pkgconfig is in your
PKG_CONFIG_PATH if you install Dewey into a prefix other than /usr.