Re: GeoSites update

Hi,

I'd be willing to write a mapquest / other map service backend that
displays location/trip data when this starts working. Does anyone know
about the legality of such a tool (or a site with a good SOAP/WSDL
interface to map data)? From first glance, mapquest seems to have a
clause in their license (one of many) limiting modification and
redistribution of material from the site, but I'm not definite about
what dashboard would classify as (my guess would be personal use).
If someone knows anything about this, I'd love to hear back

-- Matt Jones