Re: Presence integration

Hi Joe,

On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 00:13, Joe Gasiorek wrote:

> Hi prady,
> Dashboard already has a gaim plugin that sends cluepackets to dashboard.
> There is also a gaim-log backend.  Since this has already been
> implemented, and gaim supports both aim and YM (amongst others), I am
> not quiet sure what kind of integration your talking about.  Anyways,
> the patch for gaim is found in the frontends directory of CVS.  If you
> have any other questions, feel free to ask.

No its like this. Suppose a gaim conversation has been started between 2
people A and B.These 2 are talking about an individual C.Once C is
included in a Clue packet the gaimlog-backend kicks in and also the RSS
backend looks from blogs about C and displays it.What I want to do is
also with this add a "Online" or "Offline" status of C at that
particular moment.Hope Im clear.

regards
prady