Re: Presence integration

Hi prady,
Dashboard already has a gaim plugin that sends cluepackets to dashboard.
There is also a gaim-log backend.  Since this has already been
implemented, and gaim supports both aim and YM (amongst others), I am
not quiet sure what kind of integration your talking about.  Anyways,
the patch for gaim is found in the frontends directory of CVS.  If you
have any other questions, feel free to ask.

-- slackr.