Presence integration

Hi everyone ,

This is regarding IM presence integration on Dashboard.This could be
integrated for AOL and YM.

This would be one feature that should exist in Dashboard.Besides I don
think it should be really tough since Yahoo and AOL provide URI's that
indicate presence.Also the fact that Dashboard renders in HTML finally
makes it all the more easy to implement.

I have some ideas and also a lot of doubts about this.I would probably
start working on this after my exams.But till then if anyone's
interested please go ahead,I would join you later.

Also I have registered a talk at LinuxAsia2004,Delhi , if it gets
approved then I would be talking about Dashboard(from a users and
Developers point of view).Pointers on stuff to include would help.

regards
prady