Re: Things to think about

> b.  I think we need to find a widget that is capable of dynamically
> sorting the results as they are generated by Dashboard.  (I propose that
> we look at various listview widgets over the html widgets.)

This should be thought through very carefully. If the results are coming
back over a long period of time, I don't want a re-sort to happen as I'm
clicking on a result. Say I'm hovering over a bookmark in Dashboard, and as
I double click, some huge .doc file appears under my cursor, and I end up
opening that in Open Office and it takes like 30 seconds. That would be
annoying.

-Eric

PS - Sorry for not replying directly. I'm not on the list; I've just been
lurking the archives.