Recently Used Files backend update

Hi all, I updated my recently used files backend to include the
following:

* Only reload the XML file if it has been updated (significant speed
improvement)
* Use new Path renderer (based of WebLink renderer)
* Correct some spelling mistakes

You can grab the patch at: http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/
dash/rused/rused.patch

Please email me your thoughts and/or problems you have with it.  Or send
me (slackr) a message on IRC.

Thank you to all of you who emailed in last time to correct my
spelling...I'm very sorry about that, but alas...I can't spell.

--
Joe Gasiorek <gasiorek yakko cs wmich edu>