Re: Recently Used Files backend update

Just a small idea somewhat related to Used Files.

Would it not be a good idea to fire up the indexer on every file that
the indexer can handle and that get's added to "Used Files".

That way the indexer would index things without having to do that
manually. The more you use your system the more it will index your
files.

/Erik