Tempering my 'endorsement' re: gtkmozembed

Hey,

	Nat used some of my glowing words as potential reasons not to use
gtkmozembed. If you are willing to get over the startup time stuff, and
the memory usage, gtkmozembed itself isnt actually so bad. The main
problem is actually gtkmozembed-sharp. It is relatively unmaintained and
would most likely need some patching/fixing to get working exactly as
you would like it.

	Just figured I'd give a bit more info to any brave soul looking at
using it.

	--Todd