Re: Evolution Addressbook Backend

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 01:30, Matt Jones wrote:
> I have a working evolution address backend (attached as patch against
> evolution-sharp, dashboard & horrible contact renderer).

Can you resend your patches in GNU diff unified format?  (diff -u)  It
makes them much easier to read.

> Things I'd like to do
>  - Write a decent renderer (I'm a horrible web designer)

If you check out dashboard from a few months ago, there's a contact
renderer in the old addressbook backend.  If you were interested you
could look at this and create a renderer from it.  (There's a screenshot
of it in http://nat.org/dashboard/rewrite.png)

Thanks,