Google backend and misc other stuff

I saw that my google backend got committed to cvs (which is my first contribution to an OS project so I'm pretty excited), but none of the supporting files from the tarball(sorry I really don't know how to use diff, If someone would send me some quick pointers or a doc I could look at I'd appreciate it) were included in the commit. To get it to compile it needs the GoogleSearchService.cs file and since the amazon backend included the .wsdl I figured I would include it in the tarball.

On a side note I have also written 2 simple backends that use the amazon web services to get a list of albums from an artist clue and a track listing from an album clue. They're really only useful with the limewire frontend I wrote which is also available.
All the files are located at https://donsmith.homeip.net/dashboard/

Don