Re: Google backend and misc other stuff

Hi Don,

Tonight I'll get your stuff fixed up in CVS.  I definitely want to
include your Google and Amazon backends.

We should also get you a GNOME CVS account.  Go here to see about
getting an account:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/

We should centralize your Google and Amazon service classes separately
from the backend code.  The RhythmBox library backend, for example,
grabs album images from Amazon using the Amazon web service; it'd be
good if that code were shared between your amazon backend and the
rhythmbox library backend.

So perhaps you can put this code in util/

You should read the diff info pages.  In emacs, type: M-x info RET.  Or
type "info diff" at the commandline.

Best,
Nat