Re: Google backend and misc other stuff
- From: Nat Friedman <nat novell com>
- To: don smith <donsmith77 hotpop com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Google backend and misc other stuff
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:39:56 -0500
Tonight I'll get your stuff fixed up in CVS. I definitely want to
include your Google and Amazon backends.
We should also get you a GNOME CVS account. Go here to see about
getting an account:
We should centralize your Google and Amazon service classes separately
from the backend code. The RhythmBox library backend, for example,
grabs album images from Amazon using the Amazon web service; it'd be
good if that code were shared between your amazon backend and the
rhythmbox library backend.
So perhaps you can put this code in util/
You should read the diff info pages. In emacs, type: M-x info RET. Or
type "info diff" at the commandline.
] [Thread Prev