FATAL: Could not set extended attributes on a file in your home directory

hi,

first of all mery Christ-mas to you all!

I thought i would give beagle a go, but no luck so far.

I start it with  beagled --fg --debug
Which leads to:
INFO: Starting Beagle Daemon (version 0.0.4)
DEBUG: Command Line: /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --fg --debug
FATAL: Could not set extended attributes on a file in your home directory. See http://www.beaglewiki.org/index.php/Enable%20Extended%20Attributes for more information.

I added the ext_attr to my home in fstab as described in link above, see result of mount:
/dev/hda6 on /home type ext3 (rw,user_xattr)

So what am i missing here. Any suggestions?

Thanx,

DJ