Re: Patch for the bugzilla backend.

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 05:10, Andrew Ruthven wrote:

> I'd envision CluePackets which contain something like:

I like your idea.  One point of clarification.

>   <Clue Type="bug_source">Ximian</Clue>

The clue type here would more likely initially be mailing_list or
irc_channel, and the bugzilla backend would have to know how to map this
to the proper bugzilla source, or a cluechaining would have to occur
which would chain mailing_list/irc_channel into a bugzilla_server clue.

Best,

Nat