Re: ResultSet Patch - Version Ready for CVS

Never mind.  Pulled the last 10 or so lines off the patch and it went in
clean.

It's committed now.

Skadz

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 14:08, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> Almost ready for CVS :)
>
> Patch failed in 2 places.
>
> First, it tried to change index/CVS/Entries.  Patches shouldn't touch
> CVS files.
>
> Second, the patch to fix the problem with the Index Manager seems to
> still be in there, but that was already applied to CVS.
>
> Can you fix?
>
> Skadz
>
> On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 05:32, Jim McDonald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >    I've done a bit more work on the result set patch, fixing a couple of
> > bugs that were causing duplication of results.  I think that this is
> > ready for CVS, as most of the active backends work with it and there are
> > other patches out there that bring most of the rest of them into line.
> > If this is going to get in for 0.1 we need this in pretty soon, to get a
> > wider range of testing and to make sure that everyone is happy with the
> > stability.
> >
> >    Patch at http://www.devzero.net/downloads/resultsets.patch
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jim.
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B