ResultSet Patch - Version Ready for CVS

Hi,
   I've done a bit more work on the result set patch, fixing a couple of
bugs that were causing duplication of results.  I think that this is
ready for CVS, as most of the active backends work with it and there are
other patches out there that bring most of the rest of them into line.
If this is going to get in for 0.1 we need this in pretty soon, to get a
wider range of testing and to make sure that everyone is happy with the
stability.

   Patch at http://www.devzero.net/downloads/resultsets.patch

Cheers,
Jim.