Re: ResultSet Patch - Version Ready for CVS

Almost ready for CVS :)

Patch failed in 2 places.

First, it tried to change index/CVS/Entries.  Patches shouldn't touch
CVS files.

Second, the patch to fix the problem with the Index Manager seems to
still be in there, but that was already applied to CVS.

Can you fix?

Skadz

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 05:32, Jim McDonald wrote:
> Hi,
>    I've done a bit more work on the result set patch, fixing a couple of
> bugs that were causing duplication of results.  I think that this is
> ready for CVS, as most of the active backends work with it and there are
> other patches out there that bring most of the rest of them into line.
> If this is going to get in for 0.1 we need this in pretty soon, to get a
> wider range of testing and to make sure that everyone is happy with the
> stability.
>
>    Patch at http://www.devzero.net/downloads/resultsets.patch
>
> Cheers,
> Jim.
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B