Re: [Fwd: Re: updated gaim plugin]

It appears I wasn't the only one working on updating the gaim plugin.
Dan Willemsen has taken it one step further and updated the gaim
backend.  You can find a link to his patch to dashboard at the bottom.
You can grab my patch to gaim and accompanying ebuilds on skadz wiki:
http://www.skadz.com/wiki/index.cgi?DashboardGentooEbuilds
Up there are also ebuild's and patch's for evolution, rhythmbox, and
gthumb.