Re: [Cowbell] Cowbell Status ?

Hey,

> Actually if I had more time I would certainly bring some help on
> Cowbell, sadly I've not enough freetime for that yet. Plus, I've already
> a little project that I'm supporting, so...
> However, I surely can help, overwhelming you under a flood of mails in
> case of silent repository at the end of the week end. I assume we have a
> deal :)

Seems like no spamming is necessary, but thank you very much for the
offer:

As of revision 32, I committed initial MusicBrainz support.  Note that
this work is nowhere near complete, and should only be used by
developers interested in working on it, or people intent on very slowly
and laboriously shooting themselves in the foot.  If anyone is
interested in continuing the work, I'd be happy to point you in the
right direction.

My next few weeks will be hectic due to work, but hopefully I'll have a
little spare time to tie up the (many) loose ends.

Cheers,

-Brad