[Cowbell] Most useful to the most people

begin:vcard
fn:Alvin A ONeal Jr
n:ONeal;Alvin
adr;dom:;;34 Fletcher Lane;Shelburne;VT;05482
email;internet:coolaj86 havenite net
tel;work:1.802.877.2938
tel;home:1.802.985.5277
tel;cell:1.802.578.0599
note;quoted-printable:DoB: 19860616=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://coolaj86.havenite.net
version:2.1
end:vcard