Re: live.gnome.org, syncing contacts from evolution?

Hi,

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 00:53 +0200, John Stowers wrote:
> > For it to be complete I would like to retain some of the structure, at
> > least so I can write a simple apache redirect rule that will handle
> > the most common pages. For example
> >
> > http://www.conduit-project.org/wiki/Goals -> http://live.gnome.org/Conduit/Goals
> >
> > http://www.conduit-project.org/wiki/Development ->
> > http://live.gnome.org/Conduit/Development
>
> Actually, I just went a fixed a whole bunch of these myself, by
> renaming some pages you have created. I would appreciate it if you
> could have a look over the old website, and check that I renamed the
> pages correctly so they follow the rules above.

I think the "home" page of the wiki should contain more information, as
I hate complicated hierarchies.
However, I completely understand that you want the transition to be as
easy as possible. :)

##

Anyway, I have checked the links I could find, and corrected a whole
bunch. Here is the current status :

(C) conduit-project.org/wiki
(L) live.gnome.org/Conduit

##

C/Releases
L/Releases

C/0.3.15 (release notes)
L        (we use direct ftp-link(s) for the changelog(s))

C/Screenshots
L/Screenshots
( why did you remove the direct download (ogg) of the screencast? )

C/Goals
L/Goals

C/SyncStatus
L/SyncStatus

C/Press
L/Press

C/Build
L/Build

C/Development
L/Development

C/evolution-python
L/evolution-python

C/CodeOverview
L/CodeOverview

C/WritingADataProvider
L/WritingADataProvider

C/WritingADataProvider/GeneralPutInstructions
L/WritingADataProvider/GeneralPutInstructions

C/CodingConvention
L/CodingConvention

C/Feedback
L       (the contact info is on L/ (live.gnome.org/Conduit), and I think
we should keep it there)

##

If you could review my comments, we are ready to flip the switch!

> Once I hear from you that it looks OK, I will flip the redirect switch!
>
> Cheers, and thanks for all your help!

No worries, glad to help! :)

> John

Mats