Re: Request for Help

I have some patches I would like to merge regarding the configuration dialog (I did some time ago in my SoC branch but forgot to port back to trunk). It's just some small cosmetic changes. When are you thinking about making the release?

I might help in the release, but I don't know the process of making a release. Is there a guide or help anywhere?

I'll take a look at the Ubuntu patches, can we merge them all?