Re: Request for Help

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 8:43 PM, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am still swamped with my PhD, and will be for another few weeks, so I am requesting some help making a relase. Can someone please go through, check it passes make distcheck, and roll a tarball?

p.s.

Said tarball should include those patches in the Ubuntu package that are not upstreamed yet.

John

When I get back I will look at merging Jc2k's SyncML stuff, and the new iPhone module.