Re: Microsoft Mesh

Currently it syncs you windows computers across the Internet and gives you 5 GB of storage space

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/22/microsofts-mesh-revealed%E2%80%94sync-all-apps-and-all-files-to-all-devices-as-long-as-theyre-windows/

The interesting thing is I think they are reinventing the wheel in some aspects, but they are seeing the value of projects such as conduit since it has similar goals.   They diverge since conduit focuses on services while the MS route focuses on devices - though there is supposed to be phone clients (windows mobile i'm sure) and Mac clients o_O

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:58 PM, John Carr <john carr unrouted co uk> wrote:
2008/5/6 Brent Gueth <creeva gmail com>:
> Now I know this is the wrong forum in a way - but I managed to get my Mesh
> invite today - so if we ever make a connector I'm available for testing....

What is it o_O?