Re: Zoto module

El jue, 01-05-2008 a las 18:22 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen escribió:
> I tested your code and it only works when i change the md5 hexdigest on
> the password to simply the password.  Is the hexdigest thing something
> you need or where does it come from?  Couldn't find it in the docs.

Hi Thomas

It's weird, for me it works both with the md5 hexdigest and with plain
text password too.

I used the md5 hexdigest because it says to do so the code in the
developers page:
http://www.zoto.com/developers/ (see "making a connection")

It is also used in the code submitted by a member of the zoto staff in
this thread:
http://forum.zoto.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=389&page=1#Item_4

Regards