Re: Conduit bug

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 02:24, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Jorge González <aloriel gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm Jorge González, I'm the coordinator of the Spanish GNOME
>> translation team. I filled a bug against Conduit several weeks ago
>> [1], I can't syncronize from my computer, behind a proxy, from/to any
>> Google dataprovider. I can send you feedback for this issue.
>
> Hi Jorge,
>
> I have been away and Busy at GUADEC and have not been keeping up with
> Conduit over the last week. I will looking into all these matters
> soon.
>
> The proxy support is difficult. Does it work if you set the http_proxy
> environment variable, or are you using the gnome proxy settings to
> configure it?
My colleague (Esteban Sánchez) saw the bug and pathed a part of it,
now Conduit loads Google dataproviders, but while loading the
calendars (for example) I get another error. I attached the diff file.

After adding the two "if" I get:

/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/atom/service.py:434:
DeprecationWarning: raising a string exception is deprecated
  raise 'Error status=',str(p_status)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py",
line 412, in _load_calendars
    for calendar in self._get_all_calendars():
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py",
line 393, in _get_all_calendars
    self._login()
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py",
line 79, in _login
    self._do_login()
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py",
line 74, in _do_login
    self.service.ClientLogin(self.username, self.password)
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/gdata/service.py",
line 386, in ClientLogin
    self.ProgrammaticLogin(captcha_token, captcha_response)
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/gdata/service.py",
line 325, in ProgrammaticLogin
    content_type='application/x-www-form-urlencoded')
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/atom/service.py",
line 287, in HttpRequest
    (connection, full_uri) = PrepareConnection(service, full_uri)
  File "/usr/local/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/atom/service.py",
line 434, in PrepareConnection
    raise 'Error status=',str(p_status)
Error status=: 400

>> Plus, somehow conduit doesn't appear to be translated, the manual it's
>> almost in Spanish, as it should, but the GUI is mostly in English
>> although is fully translated.
>
> Hmm, this is a bit odd.
It still happens, the manual is fully translated but not the GUI.

Cheers.
--
aloriel gmail com
http://aloriel.no-ip.org