Re: A mockup for an alternate conduit GUI.

Why have a GUI at all? For all your online syncing needs you could
integrate plugins into firefox for the configuration end, adding
buttons to photo sites ect. For devices you could have a status panel
icon which pops up informing users of syncing opportunities.

The problem with current thought is that it assumes syncing is an
application in it's own right, when it's nothing of the sort. It's an
exercise in integration with the system by providing data paths
between formats. Those multiple formats themselves being intolerable
to me (rar rar open standards)

Let me know when I can plug my blackberry into a default ubuntu
install and have it ask me if I want to sync the contacts.

Best Regards, Martin Owens