Re: evolution dataproviders in 0.3.8

I'm running it off the PPA - do you have the data providers configured correctly?

From the documentation:

Evolution Calender

Evolution Tasks

The documentation - a work in progress is at http://live.gnome.org/Conduit/Documentation hopefully you find the answers there.   If your trying to go from one computer to another - you'll need to use the network data provider to bridge between the two machines.