Re: status of network data provider

Out of curiousity how does the network object work?  Does it make a
share and then braodcast it's existence?  At this point I would assume
client attempting to find a network object attempt to broadcast out to
see if any current shares exist before it makes it's own?  Finally
what protocol does it use to transfer files?

This is a bit out of scope of the initial user documents I plan to
write at first - but good reference fro the future.