RE: Command Line Interface Help

Hi guys, before I start I just want to say well done. Conduit is a great, easy to use program and
you should be congratulated.

Right now for my problem.

I am thinking of using Conduit as a simple incremental backup tool and so I need Conduit to
synchronise at a specific time everyday, backing up all my work for that day.

I therefore wish to tell cron to run a command to tell conduit to sync, however I don't know how
to do this. From the command line interface how do I tell conduit to do my backup routine, or is
there just a mechanism that lets me synchronise all routines, as that would work as well.

Thanks in advance!

--
Andrew