Re: Type inheritance and conversion parameters,

Roumano,

I definitely agree with what you are saying, although I am reluctant to add more complexity to the GUI. Perhaps you could liaise with Karl (see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/conduit-list/2007-October/msg00033.html) who had some other interesting ideas to relate dataproviders

John