Re: Problem with webdav shares and twowaysync

On 10/9/07, Yann Rouillard <yann pleiades fr eu org> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I have been sick for the last few days, right as summer is starting in NZ. Just my luck.

I am currently trying to use conduit to synchronize a local folder with
a webdav remote one and have experienced two bugs.
I already opened a ticket for the first one but I didn't find how to add
a patch or an additionnal comment:
http://www.conduit-project.org/ticket/546

 Yeah, I really cant wait until we move to GNOME SVN

- the first problem is with directory/file names with space in it, they
are not found by conduit during the synchronisation because of some
escaping problem. I was able to fix the bug with the modification given
in the attached patch webdav_space_in_filename_fix.patch

Applied, it seems to pass all the tests. We have had soo much difficulty with escaping paths its not even funny. I would not be surprised if there are more bugs remaining like this one. I eagerly await the end of GnomeVFS

- the second problem is that the "two way sync" setting was never
correctly restored when I reopen conduit. It's properly saved, but at
some point during conduit launch, it is disabled.
I fixed this bug with the modifications given in the attached patch
twowaysync_restore_fix.patch

Applied Thanks

Once again, sorry about the slow response time, I hope you can contribute to Conduit again in the future.

John

Yann