Improving the treeview

Hiya,

I just noticed that gajim [1], a python jabber client, has a nifty treeview for showing contacts [2], Perhaps this would be suited to our application in showing dataproviders. It may let us remove the small icon overlays that indicate oneway/twoway sync. It also adds space for a description and basically just looks nicer (with a bigger space for the dataprovider icon). Might be a good project for someone to play with.... should just be a simple port....

John

[1] http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=726#0.11.4
[2] http://www.gajim.org/imgs/gajim_roster.png