two way chat logs

Hello,
I just had an idea and was wondering if it could be solved by conduit. The thing is I use chat clients on a desktop computer and on a laptop, using the same accounts and contacts (the chat software is Gajim.org, until Pidgin.im becomes a decent jabber client).

I thought one night "mmh, I would need to rsync my chat logs with a no-delete option in some way". But, could it be that conduit could do it already, by any chance?