Re: Goals for 0.3.4

>  * Blurry icons. Support the App Specific Themed Icon Stuff [2]. Sample
> autofoo in Rhythmbox cvs

Think F-spot might have this too?

I have nearly finished this but its too scary and broken to commit at this stage.

>  * Add Sync() and Refresh() to Conduit objects. We still need the shared
> sync_manager approach because of gtk signal foo

The first bit of this should be done. I would like to move the signals on
to the Conduit object too if no one objects? I would probably strip them
off the *Worker classes and emit through the Conduit class directly, if
that makes sense!

nzjrs, if you don't grok what i'm thinking i could do the work and post a
patch?

I know what you mean. I believe I have already done this in DBus. See the DBus Conduit proxy object for how its done (or at least one possible implementation)