Re: Google Calendar

Good idea...
Turns out exporting from evolution to ics and then importing into google
works correctly. I think it is because when you export an entire
calendar you get a VTIMEZONE description. Somewhere this is lost in
conduit when the events are broken up into separate Event objects.

Hmm, good point. We shall try and fix this in evolution-python. Any ideas about this one Lauro?

John

Anyway, I'll polish my code a bit and post it.

-paul