Shiny Things Are Coming....

Hey Guys,

Firstly I would like to apologize for my poor maintainership over the past 2 weeks. The return to NZ, and setting up for PhD has taken more time than anticipated. I have also had some trouble with some RSI pain in my elbows so have been taking it easy.

Thanks a lot to you guys for looking after Conduit while I was out!

There is some really neat stuff starting to appear, and I will let John talk more about the stuff he is steering (take it away big fella). Things in progress currently include
* Some UI Improvements [1]
* Opensync integration
* Ability to sync photos from eye of gnome using Conduit
* XESAM and tracker support so files matching certain sync criteria can be sync'ed
* Support for iPod photos
* Improved reliability with logging into web services
* Merging of MVC branch to allow native GUIs on other platforms, and the ability to run conduit with no GUI

Keep up the good work and you should start to see some of these things landing *real* soon. I should be back in action sometime next week.

John

[1] http://www.conduit-project.org/attachment/wiki/Screenshots/Screenshot-Conduit%200.3.2%20-%20DEVELOPMENT%20RELEASE.png