Re: clutter + cogl on Raspberry Pi

You mean directly using the GPU? Where do you have the info about this being possible?

A year ago I ported a clutter project of mine to RPi, ended up using Wayland (still needed many hacks and custom fixes eg colorspace), but performance was still sluggish. Today I would start trying accelerated X, I know it was in experimental state in 2013.

Ultimately I ended up rewriting the GUI, using a cheapo Android tablet displaying a web interface, served by the Pi.