Help. GtkClutter label becames a rectangle when i bring it to front.

Hello!!
I use GtkClutter in genie/vala
I use Gtkclutter for drag&drop images and labels in the stage.
When the user clics one image or label I bring this image to the front of the stage.

But, when i bring a GtkClutter label to front it becames a grey rectangle.
I bring it to front erasing from stage and adding it to stage once again.
When i do it the Gtk label dissapears, but if i move it appears again.
I have seen that the redraw method of the stage is deprecated.
Am I bringing to front in the rigtht way?

Gontzal. Thanks.

--

Badira infinituak diren bi gauza: gizakiaren ergelkeria eta unibertsoa.
Hala ere, unibertsoaren infinituaz ez nago ziur.

Einstein