Is taking a screenshot of a Clutter.Actor to save to a file possible ?

Hello.

I am using Clutter in Python.

I have a GTK app that embeds a Champlain.View through the use of
GtkClutter.Embed.

I'd like to take a screenshot of the window to save it in a file.

I can take the screenshot by creating a cairo Surface, having the GTK
window to draw on this surface and save the surface as a PNG file.

However, the Clutter part is not shown; it appears as a blank
rectangle in the screenshot.

So is there a way to make this screenshot, with or without the GTK
widgets? I'm only interested in the Champlain screenshot anyway. I
have looked at the Clutter and GtkClutter Python references, but
nothing seems to do what I want...

Thanks for any help!

F. Delente