Re: Using touchscreen with headless system

Hi Elias,

I had touch events to work on a touch screen laptop last month.

What signal are you connecting? Because touch events happens on a different signal from the one for mouse events.

What version of Clutter are you using?

Are you embedding Clutter into a Gtk window?

Cheers,

-
Lionel