Re: Expressing the desired stacking of *Action-managed actors

Samium Gromoff <_deepfire feelingofgreen ru> writes:

Good day, folks;

Given two actors -- a parent, and a child -- both reactive and having
certain ClutterActions attached (say, PanAction and DragAction) --

is there a way to have the parent to conditionally pass the event
through to the child, depending on whether the gesture is within the
child?  So that the DragAction is activated, when the child is dragged,
with PanAction taking over otherwise.

Hmm, I'm looking at the implementation of GestureAction, and
particularly at clutter_gesture_action_set_actor(), and it appears, at
least on surface, that filtering could be done via a combination of
g_signal_override_class_handler() and
g_signal_chain_from_overridden_handler(), as applied to the
"captured-event" signal - emitted on the actor object.

Am I entirely wrong, or, perhaps, there is a better way?

--
regards,
Samium Gromoff