Re: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.13.6 (snapshot)

Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> writes:

yes, I thought Robert or Neil already released Cogl with Owen's new
API for frame synchronization; the minimum required version of Cogl
has been bumped (because of the buffer_age extension support) so it's
not a simple case of bumping it again.

I've just made a 1.13.4 release. Sorry for the delay.

I guess we do need to bump Clutter's requirement because it is currently
still pointing at 1.13.2 which doesn't have the frame sync API.

Regards,
- Neil
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)