Strange behavior with EGL backend

Hi,

I have yet another problem on my device (Beagleboard with Angstrom Linux,
using mx-git and Clutter-1.12.2 with EGL backend).
When a MxDialog is popped, it is drawn on the top of its parent correctly on
my desktop machine (with x11 backend). But on my device the dialog box remains
transparent, so the parent remains visible (it is in greyed state). The
buttons can be pressed on the dialog (however, they has no shape but text).
Maybe it is in connection with the button (and window) shape drawing problem
as i reported in my previous mail.

Theoretically the only difference between two cases is the backend: X11 seems
good and EGL seems wrong. Unfortunately i cannot use X11 backend on the
device.

Do i something wrong, or is it a bug in the EGL backend?

Regards
Gyorgy Kovesdi