Compiling cogl-1.13.2 on Angstrom

Newer versions of Clutter cannot be compiled due to some EGL incompatibility.
What are you EGL compatibility issues?

I had a short mail about it some days ago, and here are the details:

I have Beagleboard, with TI libgles-omap3_4.05.00.03. I have compiled clutter-1.10.8 and cogl 1.10.4 without
problems.
I tried to upgrade to newer version of Clutter, and got the following error:

cogl-glsl-functions.h:212:1: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'GLchar'

which is because 'GLchar' is not defined. It is defined in "GL/glext.h", but if i try to include it, i got a
lot of duplicated definitions in "GL/gl2.h".
I tried to use:

typedef char GLchar;

but got this error:

error: 'GL_TEXTURE_MAX_LEVEL' undeclared

which is also declared in "GL/glext.h", so it seems necessary.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanx in advance
Gyorgy Kovesdi