Android backend

Hello everyone,

As part of our work with some colleagues, with we've been working on an Android app.
It turns out it was interesting for us to use Clutter because that what we know best.
It was interesting for us and I think useful for the Clutter project as well (we contributed
some patches around multi touch support).

The work done is based on a previous iteration by Damien Lespiau. And as a result we
now have a fairly functional Android backend for Clutter. Touch events, hardware buttons
and virtual keyboard work.

The code is available here (rebased on Clutter 1.12) :
https://github.com/djdeath/clutter-android/tree/android

There are still a couple of issues :

- an automake/libtool problem :
    Because we need to call some java code to trigger the fullscreen mode
    and that requires to use some C++ code, libtool goes mad when trying
    to link the whole project if you're compiling something different than the
    Android backend.

- a problem with the picking buffer :
    Here a again, no idea what's going on, but reading the picking buffer more
    than once fails silently, and we end up reading cleaned buffer instead.

    Typical way to reproduce, you click/touch once a scene made of several
    reactive actors. You hit an actor the first time, because of the event
    generated, Clutter checks whether the scene must be re-rendered, but
    nothing has changed. You touch a second time the same actor, and the
    picked actor you going to get from the picking cycle is the stage.
    https://github.com/djdeath/clutter-android/commit/6c15877c5afd51e86525a95749e6d66eaafa7a2d

I hope some of you find this useful.
I could like to see this backend make it to upstream, but we probably need
some people who are actually interested in using this in longer term, otherwise
it's likely that it will break soon enough.
Also even before considering looking/reviewing at the code itself, the 2 issues
above need to be fixed and I'm falling short on ideas there :)

Cheers
-Lionel